Saturday, March 10, 2007

PIcturesque



Had a wonderful afternoon walking through the gardens and boating on the lake. Some colleagues invited me for an outing to the provinces largest park and man-made lake. It was absolutely stunning. It was a damp and foggy afternoon, as it has been for the past week, but most enjoyable. And of course took over 50 pictures. Here are some of my favorites. The park not only had beautiful gardens but also some rides, a zoo, and displays from fairy-tails. I will have to return another day to see some of the gardens and ponds that I missed.
This was one of the childrens favorite rides. They were zipped into this plastic ball that was pumped with air and sealed to keep the water out. Then were rolled onto the water to play, but still attached with a rope so they didn't float away. I wish I was still a kid so I could play in a giant bubble.

1 comment:

Join the Journey said...

Cool - I would play with you in the big ball. I thougth of this before when we would put our hampster in it's ball and it would roll all over the floor, never thought of it on water tho. I think it would be fun too....
Love the pictures.
Di