Thursday, April 26, 2007

His name is Renaldo

I met him on the Avenue of Stars. He is somewhat of the silent type. He is very photogenic and always seems to maintain the same facial expression in the photos I have of him. He works in the film industry but is trying to make his way into acting. We had a good conversation, although he is more of the listening type, a man of few words.
We couldn’t resist taking our picture with this handsome fellow. He just looked so lonely. We did get a few strange looks and some laughs from the other tourists. Don’t worry dad he wouldn’t fit in my suitcase besides I am positive he would set off every metal detectors in the airport, being made from bronze and all. Plus, I would probably have to pay quite a bit for my luggage being overweight and I am not sure if I could keep a straight face as I am explaing why my luggage is so heavy to the flight attendant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

megan

So where can I find a man like that? he will listen and not butt in to your conversation. But what woudl you rate him on his cuddling skills?

Anonymous said...

I am beginning to wonder about you and this trip to China. It is one thing to read and hear about all the foods you have experienced but to think that you are flirting with strange men, men that do not appear to have the least interest in you. I can only hang my head in shame and ask, where did we go wrong?

Unknown said...

AHAHAHA! I love you Findlays! :-)