Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The votes have been tallied and...


...Hong Kong is the winner. Deanna and I are catching the 6:00 bus tonight to Hong Kong. Hopefully the hostel experience is better this time. We have four full days and we plan to fill every moment sightseeing and shopping. We have plans to ride the Peak Tram, see the light show at night, take part in Chinese Cake baking, practice our Tai Chi moves with a free class, and I want to also see Ocean Park, the largest aquarium in the world. So I will be taking a break from blogging and enjoying the big city. I will have lots to report once I return and probably hundreds of pictures.

2 comments:

Di said...

Have a great time. I hear that Hong Kong is fascinating..... Can't wait to see some pictures (have I told you before that you have a gift.....)

Anonymous said...

Yes I think a travel book by Natasha and Nicole is definitely in order.

Have fun and be safe.

Marilyn