Wednesday, June 27, 2007

See you...


The English Club students hosted a farewell party for me yesterday. They put together a slide show presentation of pictures, preformed a skit, taught me a Chinese tongue twister and then I had to teach them a tongue twister, they demonstrated the art of bamboo painting, played a game were the loser had to eat wasabi and hot sauce cracker sandwiches, and a fruit cake to top it all off at the end.




I am going to miss all these hard working students...so long, aideu, au revoir, sayonara...

Thanks for the comments. I will have to read them later when the blog is working on the internet. For the past week I have been trying to visit different websites and friends blogs but they have all been restricted. Something that is not uncommon here in China. Right now I can only add to my blog but I cannot view it. Happy reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you had some awesome experiences there.
Not sure where you are off to next or coming home?
But have a safe journey

Marilyn