Friday, June 22, 2007

Hair wash and massage for 10 RMB

You can’t find a cheaper way to relax and ease the tension in China then to stop at one of the billion hair salons for a hair wash which usually includes a a neck and shoulder massage and if you are lucky a back, arms, and leg massage as well. I have been several times and will not refuse any chance that i may have to go. Like today for example, during school hours Christine invited me to join her for a trip to the hair salon. We spent over two hours at the place enjoying a hair wash, massage and a hair conditioner treatment.

Several days ago I ventured to the flower, fish, and bird market, which Christine had showed me once before. I didn’t end up bringing any pets home, besides who would look after them when I leave in a week. Yup that’s right, I only have one more week left of teaching before summer holidays. I have some travels plans in the works but will save those for another entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh...travel plans? Where to? Any chance you'll be in my neck of the woods?