Friday, June 29, 2007

Our bags are packed and we are ready to go

Well tomorrow we are officially on holidays. So this will probably be the last entry for several days until I find some internet cafes on our journey. First Deanna and I are heading of to Chengdu were we will be getting the necessary paperwork and documents in order to to head of to Tibet. We will be spending two weeks traveling around Tibet. We plan on taking the scenic train into the region. From there we will spend a couple of days in Lhasa, the capital before takinga trekking tour over to Mt. Everest Base Camp. After Deanna leaves to return back to Canada on July 16, I will spend some days relaxing in Guilin and Yangshou before meeting my dad in Beijing. I well then be traveling with my Dad from Beijing to Xian, famous for the Terra-cotta warriors, and to Shanghai. Lots of sightseeing + lots of adventures = lots of fun + photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi;
I was going to preview my last comment but pushed the wrong buttom and sent it with all the mistakes - sorry.
Sure glad your dad is going with you after looking at those pictures. Have a great time my dear.
Love Nana

Anonymous said...

Oh how cool your dad is meeting up with you and that you will travel together.

Have fun

Marilyn