Sunday, December 28, 2008

The laughter was endless; the memories are priceless

A close group of friends and I were all part of the bridal party for another good friends wedding just this past Saturday. This wedding has been a long time in the works.  With engagements parties, dress shopping, Bridal shower, bacherlorette and of course the big day. I have been working hard at assembling a wedding guestbook/ photo scrapbook for the happy couple.  It has consumed much of my creative juices the past couple of months. I was quite please with the outcome but was glad to hand the gift over to them for further enjoyment. 














As for the big day...   The drive to the brides house and to the church was more stressful and problematic then we expected.  Let's just say I my car was the transport vehicle and it was suffering from a burnt out headlight and temperamental windshield wipers.  Once we were all at the house safely the morning drifted by as we calmly spent time getting our makeup and hair done and patiently steamed the wrinkles out of our dresses.  As the time came to walk down the aisle I was more nervous then the bride was.  The reception was held at Timberline Ranch and well we couldn't help but not pose for the camera with cowboy hats on.  
Thank you S & N for not being shy in front of the camera.  Thank you V, M, & S for taking numerous pictures and sharing in the laughter. I never get tired of hanging out with you because  I know the time together will be spent with most of us in laughter or finding creative ways to make your windshield wipers work... dental floss dosen't work.





No comments: