Monday, September 8, 2008

Back to School


Sharpened pencils, labeled notebooks, coloured pens, pencil cases, decorated folders, organized binders, new agendas and a fresh start.  It can't get any better then this.  I am easily distracted by stationary items and always looked forward to sorting out school supplies the night before school started.  My siblings and I would spread out the new stash and divvy up our new supplies by colour and quantity, followed by fine liners busy scribbling away our names marking everything in sight.  I love the back to school giddiness.  This year I have my own classroom two days a week teaching those lovely, challenging, moody, eager, intriguing and quirky pre-teens (the grade seveners). I am sooooo excited about the new school year. 

1 comment:

Di said...

I too love stationary. Ha ha no joke! We fight about who gets to lable the new supplies! I win usually - I do it when the girls are in bed.. LOL
Glad to see you back on the blog waggon.. now I have to get serrious too.